This is actually the first entry written on the computer, and
it's written by Agnes's son. This is the only time we will
hear from someone other than Agnes herself.
It's a cold summer day,dad just taught me how to use this
thing because I had nothing better to do.I'm trying to get
used to this tiping.(Now where's that blasted apostraphy)
Dad says I might get a portable one of these(probably
not,that's obviously the real reason why he wanted me to
check this computer).At 1:00 P.M. I'm going to bonivital
pool and staying there till 9:30 it's the only place I
,,,OOOOOOOOPS my idiot of a brother just told me that it's
warm out side(BIG fricken deal,besides I didn't want to
play out-side anyway)Well school starts in euh...OHHH! 2
weeks and I can't wait,not to go in 8th grade but to do
the school supply shoping,Ican get some drawing equipment
at the same time,new clothes,and a real teenage boy's
hair-cut.Besides,the art lesson guy's probably going to
ask me to buy more art thingimagigs.
I hope I'll get to see mysellf on SMAC doing those assome
archaeoligical digs at the FORKS and noone else does.I've
decided to stop collecting WOLVERINE,(he talks to much
about his past)WHAT THE...,(not enough resale value)but I
will keep buying MARTIAL LAW,(awsome mindless
violence HA!HA!HA!and good resale value)and buy the ALIEN
LEGION book and check if they have a comic(don 't ask me
about the resale value 'cause I don't know).
Well time to go!till next
time!FREDERIK LEWIS
ahhh,~!@$#^%*&&%#@@@@@!!!!!!!!!
Previous
Next
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment