Monday, February 4, 2008

September 8, 1995.

This post was originally written in French. I have posted the original French copy of the file here, but have provided an English Babelfish translation below it.


Original French version:

Le 8 septembre 1995


Madame Monica Fundy
Coordonnatrice des programmes des ressources humaines


Madame,

Á

planification et des programmes en langue franÀ'Àaise. Je suis heureuse de me joindre À!À l'À)Àquipe
et j'ai bien hÀÀte d'entreprendre mes nouvelles responsabilitÀ)Às et
les dÀ)Àfis liÀ)Às À!À la tÀÀche.


Á

savoir un salaire annuel de 42 157$ et je suis au courant que le
salaire pourrait faire l'objet d'une diminution dans le cadre du
Programme de RÀ)Àduction de la semaine de travail.


Á

Monsieur Heinz. Entre©temps, je continue de m'informer au
sujet des activitÀ)Às, y compris la politique et
l'offre active des services en franÀ'Àais.

Je vous remercie de votre confiance et vous prie d'agrÀ)Àer,
Madame, l'expression de mes sentiments distinguÀ)Às.




AgnÀ/Às Chartrand
523, rue Oxford











English Babelfish Translation:

September 8, 1995


Mrs. Monica Fundy
Co-ordinating of the programs of human resources

Madam,

I with pleasure accept the station of co-ordinating of planning and the programs in French language. I am happy to join to me has the equipe and I have well hute to undertake my new responsibilities and the challenges dregs has the spot.

I am satisfied with the conditions of which we agreed, has to know annual wages of 42 157$ and I am with the current which the wages could make the object of a reduction within the framework of the Programme of Reduction of the working week.

I will be at the office on September 18 such as indicates by Mr Heinz. Meanwhile, I continue to inform me about the activities, including the policy and the active offer of the French services.

I thank you for your confidence and requests agreer, Madam from you, the expression of my feelings distinguish.

Agnes Chartrand
523 Oxford Street


Previous
Next

No comments: